You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chocolate bananasRef.: 000602
Solar dried bananas from Thailand coated with chocolate.
Crispy outside, smooth inside…!
Ideal to fully recharge your batteries during exercise or simply as an appetite suppressant, with the extra details that make our bananas so unique for gourmets.
Bananas with a touch of the exotic…
Even with the Aiguille de Quaix (a famous peak) as a background, we won't even try to make you believe that our bananas grows in Chartreuse !!
...crunchy outside & mild inside !
However, with this fully loaded energy shot, convenient to carry, they will delight hikers during short break on the trails, enchant kids for snack…and all kind of gourmand around !
Available in 4 different packings :
- box L : 250g (10 sachets with 1 banana/sachet),
- 1 sachet (1 banana/sachet),
- pack of 6 sachets (1 banana/sachet),
- pack of 12 sachets (1 banana/sachet).
- Our Bananas from Thailand are growing without industrial fertilizer nor pesticide in Phitsanulok province.
- During drying process under translucent parabolic domes, they are laid down on bamboo mats, away from insect and any contamination brought by wind.
- Zero substance added ! During packing step, dried bananas are not treated in any way : no preservatives, no sugar added.
- Once packed & labeled, Lemon Import deals with the import from Phitsanulok to Quaix en Chartreuse, according to the regulations.
- Nutrition facts : one 30g portion provide 140cal without fat nor cholesterol.
- Life on shelves : 1 year.
Banana kouey-nam-wa (กล้วยน้ำหว้า)
Full of potassium, powerful antioxidants, supplying vitamins, minerals and nutrients as well as complementary for gut flora enforcement, banana is a super-fruit full of benefits which are detailed in many research & articles. Regarding this, everyone will make his own opinion.
On October 2015, we have been visiting this family business in order to meet them & to see how these dried bananas are made : check it out on our dedicated post.
Starting from a family business, our producer is the first in Thailand to have decided to improve the production quality with innovative methode to reach international standards. Some investment has been required to build new infrastructures & to give more skills to the staff but it was worth it.
If the drying process under glass parabolic dome has been able to focus solar radiation on the drying surface, it gives above all a protection to drying fruits against any contaminant brought through the wind. This quality control level is guaranteed by the GMP Codex & HACCP certification.
K Chanama, who is now running this family business in Phitsanulok.
To know more about Banana Society products, see our dedicated News published after visiting the production site on the 30th of October, 2015.